The Following are the types of rewards in Anthem:
- Experience Points: This reward provides points for levelling up the pilot and contributes towards the Alliance System and is earned by completing Feats.
- Elysian Caches: These are limited time rewards obtained from unlocking Elysian Caches with an Elysian Key to get cosmetics and crafting resources
- Coin: This reward is earned by completing Challenges and can be used to purchase Combat Equipment in the Crafting Store or Cosmetics in the Featured Store.
- Crystals: These rewards are earned by completing Seasonal Expeditions such as Echoes of Reality (Game Mode) or Competitive Strongholds. They can be used to purchase Combat Equipment or Cosmetics in the Seasonal Store.
- Pilot Level Rewards: These rewards are obtained by increasing the pilot level through gaining experience points and unlock additional combat improving features and slots for the Freelancer’s javelins. Some even unlock new javelins!
- Loot: These rewards are earned by defeating an enemy during combat. They show up as color coded cypher projected octahedral objects. These rewards always contain a Combat Equipment.
- Treasure Chests: These rewards are earned by completing Expeditions or objectives during an expedition, or by finding them hidden across Northern Bastion by various factions. These rewards can contain Combat Equipment in the form of loot, or embers, or other Crafting Resources.
- Cosmetic Rewards: These rewards are obtained by completing certain challenges and used to modify a javelin’s appearance.