Armor Buster is a type of Damage which is highly effective against armored targets.
Armor Buster damage floaties are white in color.
Armor Buster damage can do 1x the damage mentioned in the details of any weapon or gear without considering additional bonuses and multipliers. However, when an enemy is under the Acid Status, , the net damage becomes 1.25x. If additional weakening effects from support gears are considered, then the net damage will be 1.67x.
Armor Buster is highly effective against Armored targets (yellow health) dealing 1.5x the damage mentioned in the statistics of the Combat Equipment. If additional weakening effect from supports are considered, then the net damage will be 2x. If an Armored target is under Acid status, the net damage it can receive is 2.25x. If an additional weakening effect from supports are included, the damage net damage done will be 3x.
Armor Buster is very weak towards Shielded targets (blue health) dealing 0.5x the damage mentioned in the statistics of Combat Equipment. If additional weakening effect from supports are considered, it can do 0.67x. Shielded targets cannot be primed or under status effect unless their shields are depleted. So, damage done to shields cannot have a weakening effect from Acid status.
Armor Buster damage has several other features:
- Armor Buster can be used to detonate combos if the combat equipment is a Detonator.
- Armor Buster Blast Damage does the same damage as mentioned above, but within a blast radius.
Armor Buster Damage Combat Equipment
Armor Buster Blast Damage Combat Equipment
Armor Buster Blast damage is the area of effect Armor Buster damage done within a blast radius mentioned in the statistics of a weapon or gear.
- There is no enemy that can do Armor Buster damage.
- Unlike Shield Breaker, Armor Buster can do Blast Damage if the combat item is capable of doing it.
- Armor Buster can have the maximum damage multiplier when all factors are considered with 3x. Doing damage to the weak points with these factors considered on armored enemies will do a massive amount of damage to them, especially when weak point damage inscriptions and multipliers are stacked and applied.
- The highest damage dealing combat equipment without additional modifications are Truth of Tarsis, an Armor Buster weapon and Lightning Rod, a Lightning weapon.
Armor Buster can be considered a special type of Impact damage that is modified to be effective against the armored enemies.